The URBAN FUTURE global conference is Europe's biggest event for sustainable cities and gathers a community of the most passionate CityChangers from all around the world.
About the Role
This position is your opportunity to join a highly passionate and rapidly growing team that’s making cities around the world better places. URBAN FUTURE is Europe’s largest event for making cities sustainable, a global community of change-makers and a virtual hub.
We do what we do because we want to make a difference and get more people into taking action. With our events, content and virtual activities we help passionate change-makers to drive transition in their cities faster: they promote cycling, introduce pedestrian zones, build zero-energy districts, decarbonize mobility, or work towards more social equality. Actually, thinking about all of this, we’re really proud of our work.
Once a passionate urban change-maker has found her/his way to the URBAN FUTURE family, they tend to stay. And that’s our challenge: we want to be found by more of them and online-marketing will play a critical role in achieving this.
Very much like all our team members you are passionate for the environment, set yourself ambitious goals and have the necessary skills and drive to reach them.
What You're Gonna Do
- You will be taking the lead in developing our online and performance marketing, and for this, you have the necessary skills to track, attribute and (re)target campaign performance.
- You will put in place the technical backbone for our digital marketing activities
- Together with our coms team, you’ll be developing global and regional campaigns and constantly improve them.
- It will be critical to identify opportunities and create new ideas.
- You’ll be driving the growth and scaling of our online marketing activities
- You have at least 2 years of experience in online marketing, in particular in creating, testing & managing larger campaigns
- You have the experience and necessary technical skills to identify and put in place tracking, attribution, and financial performance indicators to drive campaigns
- You’re very familiar with hands-on activities, including SEO, advertising campaigns across platforms and mailing campaigns. A background in using and integrating CRM systems (such as Hubspot) is a big plus.
- As a passionate and communicative team player, you enjoy taking the initiative, inspiring colleagues, and thriving in the absence of too many formal structures.
- Performance marketing experiences are a big plus
What We Offer
- A cool, fun and passionate team that’s making a difference
- The opportunity to be responsible and develop a critical function within our team with a direct impact on our success
- Flat structures and daily collaboration with the CEO and coms director
- Time and budget to stay on top of online marketing developments
- A great working place in the beautiful city of Graz (Austria)
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.