Bike Citizens was founded as BikeCityGuide in Graz in 2011 by the bike messengers Daniel Kofler and Andreas Stückl. Grown to employ of about 25 people Bike Citizens opened another office in Berlin in February 2015. Bike Citizens aims to make cycling in cities more attractive and to improve the quality of life in cities. The company develops its own cycling-related products and offers a platform to the community of urban cyclists.
About the Role
We’re a team of 30+ working at Graz and Berlin. Bike Citizens started out by creating the worlds first navigation app that focuses on urban cycling. We work together with cities and municipalities using Bike Citizens’ innovative app and web solutions to motivate people going by bike and increasing the
cities cycling share.
You are an ideal match if you
- are good at creating visually appealing user interfaces from scratch but also able to work with constraints, e.g. remain consistent with pre-existing designs
- have a good understanding of the various non-visual aspects of designs, especially when it comes to mobile
- use tools and workflows suited for creating and demonstrating dynamic user interfaces
- know enough about software development to understand constraints/costs related to design decisions
- want to keep learning and share your know-how
- Education in the field of Design
- One to four years of work experience in similar areas
- Experience in user research/user testing desired
- A proactive and creative personality which wants to be part of the Bike Citizens Team
- Fluent language skills in German and English are required
- Goal-orientated personality who is able to work independently but also in a team
What We Offer
We offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Four-day week
- On-going team building events: company breakfast, cooking and lunch session, etc
Salary: The minimum salary as required by collective agreement (min. € 2.555,- gross/month).
Your actual salary will depend on your experience, skills, contribution to Bike Citizens and is to be negotiated.
Sounds like you? We are dead keen to get to know you!
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.