We are an innovation hub working in the intersection of design, technology and research to shape the future of living. Spatial Experience brings creativity and innovation to emerging real estate sectors with one goal in mind: designing purposeful spaces that enable human-to-human interactions, both online and offline.
We bring Creativity and Innovation to Emerging Real Estate Sectors through meaningful Spatial Experiences.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to help to form a world-class and top-notch team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets. You will be introduced to our methodology, concept, brands & products.
Spatial Experience is characterised by delivering high quality results and growth driven solutions & products. Our track record and company quality stamp is a result of ambition, determination and the work of detail oriented professionals. To propel and expand our business, we are seeking for an ambitious, experienced, innovative and creative thinking professional to join our team as Digital & Growth Marketing Manager.
A Digital & Growth Marketing Manager at Spatial Experience, is someone who has an innate passion for exploring all possibilities digital marketing offers to grow the company and its clients / partners business online. You should have the ambition to actively contribute to decisions taken at management level and ensure activities carried on by the marketing team are leading to a successful and desired outcome. A proactive approach and determination to achieve goals are key elements of this position.
You will elaborate Marketing Strategies, set goals and direct marketing activities in order to attract qualified prospects and convert them into leads and customers, aside from general growth of brand exposure.
As a Digital & Growth Marketing Manager you will devise and implement digital marketing campaigns across a number of assigned clients / partners accounts – these entail knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, social media and content curation / creation.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day management of company internal brands and client campaigns including carrying out some ‘hands on’ elements such as analysing and drawing insights from third party analytics data, managing content curation / creation and website optimisation. As part of the core team you will work with the different departments (marketing, creative/design & business) to coordinate campaign activity and proactively collaborate to draw significant results across each assigned project.
The professional to join us in this journey should possess a desire to grow alongside the company and keep utmost motivation to overcome any possible challenges
What You're Gonna Do
- Create, develop, execute and fine-tune marketing strategies through thorough understanding of digital marketing platforms (website, blog, etc), newsletter, social media for business as well as other emerging online platforms
- Develop effective and creative ideas on how to grow business through digital marketing using web, social, organic, paid, referral, etc
- Manage and enhance the company’s and clients’ / partners’ social media presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Ensure relevant content is added to online marketing channels and social media sites as required to generate traffic and to maximise conversions
- Help devise and implement integrated inbound marketing campaigns across a number of assigned clients’ / partners’ accounts
- Actively test and analyse data, content and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
- Generate new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Co-manage projects, juniors and interns within the Marketing department to support business goals
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with other departments
- Understand customer expectations on delivered services and products
- Transfer new insights and industry expertise into the company
- Research, co-design and evaluate sustainable digital processes and tools
- Develop new concepts, products and solutions by working with other departments
- Suggest digital tools to enhance performance and development of services, products & operational procedures
- Cooperate and coordinate projects with the creative team to support marketing efforts
- Monitor, analyse, report metrics and objectives meeting company goals
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Other duties may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee, following your expertise and capabilities
Desired Skills Set
- Strong analytical skills
- Organisational and methodical skills
- Good sense of business priorities, strategic thinking
- Hands-on attitude, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way
- You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own, taking leadership when needed, delegating, managing and organising the team to ensure a healthy and profitable work environment
- You are able to make deliberate decisions and pro-actively participate in meetings with internal / external stakeholders
- You can adapt quickly to situations and circumstances
- Cultural awareness; to work with people from various backgrounds and contact clients / partners from different countries
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands, preferably Amsterdam based
- Proven track record of digital marketing capabilities, backed by case studies of: building and growing online visibility of a brand, marketing campaigns management, online sales / lead generation among others
- Up-to-date knowledge of Google platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager), Search Engine Optimisation, marketing automation and online tracking methods, cross-platform user experience and conversion optimisation tactics
- Online campaigns setup and management (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp experience among other tools)
- Previous Webflow / WordPress CMS experience
- Experience with digital / website integrations and marketing automation tools (Zapier among others)
- Experience with social media management & scheduling tools (Hootsuite, Later, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of GDPR & Cookie Implementation
- Database management, leads processing and ability to clean up spreadsheet data and present relevant insights in a clear format
- Strong project management background
- Take responsibility for your own projects, know how and when to seek out feedback from others
- Show consistency in work regardless of project size
- Deliver comprehensive presentations, strategies, campaign plannings
- Have an understanding of how to utilise website and other digital platforms to meet business objectives
- Make meaningful user-centered marketing decisions that fit the project objectives
- Be capable of looking at your and your colleagues’ work in a critical way. Be able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Be able to provide comprehensive briefs for creative / design team
- Be able to acknowledge and adapt to changes in the field, industry landscape and its fast pace character
- Be able to coordinate your work and delegate to marketing colleagues accordingly
- Be able to develop winning digital strategies and concepts but not shy to roll up your sleeves and do implementation work
- Be able to argue marketing choices well and present it convincingly to clients / partners, project stakeholders and colleagues
- Be motivated to maintain and improve marketing and company’s quality standards
- Have a matter-of-fact approach when ideas or campaigns are rejected
- Have a determination to achieve high goals and succeed in delivery
- Have good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
Would be a plus
- Experience in the real estate and/or hospitality industry
- A network of contacts in the real estate and hospitality industry
- Other language skills, f.e. fluent spoken and written Dutch
What We Offer
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area. You will get the chance to meet interesting people, work in an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it serious-fun and positive.
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary (for relevant experience record) and the opportunity to earn a performance bonus / success fee.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.