About the Role
We are looking for an experienced individual who brings new mobility expertise and project management skills, to help grow our North America market.
What You're Gonna Do
We are interested in candidates with a minimum of 3 years of specific experience working on emerging technology (e.g. microtransit, rideshare, drones, autonomous vehicles, MaaS), electric mobility and/or shared mobility projects (e.g. micromobility, carsharing) for public and private clients in the transportation industry. You will have experience managing diverse analytical teams, finding solutions to various challenges and preparing market analysis, economic and impact analysis, implementation plans for a range of projects size and clients. Involvement in business development activities and pursuing new and exciting opportunities will also be an important aspect of the role. Strong technical writing and presenting skills are critical to the success of this position.
We will provide support to guide your progress and provide business and technical training to support your career development. You will also have an opportunity to develop innovative solutions and grow our business.
Candidates will be required to:
- Work in complex transportation analytical tasks using a range of technical tools, including but not limited to STATA, SPSS, Python, R and SQL
- Manage multidisciplinary teams during the execution of projects;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to provide high-quality consulting and differentiated services to our clients;
- Supervise and mentor junior members across Steer;
- Provide training and sharing knowledge with the team; and
- Contribute to effective project performance on both financial and behavioral measures.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate that they meet several of the qualifications below:
- Relevant experience in project management, and be able to manage medium-large size projects effectively, to deliver high quality results on time and within agreed budgets
- Demonstrable knowledge of the new mobility sector, including:
– Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
– Electric Vehicles
– Autonomous technology
- Verifiable understanding of the public policy context and procurement support for new mobility by working with public sector clients in this space previously
- Private sector client experience
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with clients and potential clients, and assist in the development of the business in the US and Canada
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numerate, with an ability to develop analytical frameworks including data modelling, forecasting and impact analysis
- Preferably with experience using statistical and GIS software
- Good industry contacts with providers of new mobility services
- An existing right to work in the United States and/or Canada; and
- Proficiency in languages of other countries where Steer conducts business (especially Spanish or French), would be advantageous but are not required.
What We Offer
Remote work until further notice.
This job is available for international candidates.