The International Society of City and Regional Planners (ISOCARP) is a global association of experienced professional planners. It was founded in 1965 in a bid to bring together recognised and highly-qualified planners in an international network.
About the Role
The ISOCARP Institute performs research and project activities on urban and regional planning. Its activities include international research projects, as well as direct cooperation with Governmental and No‐Governmental entities, Universities, industry partners and Associations. We are looking for a project assistant with experience, handling both internal and external projects activities.
What You're Gonna Do
• Organizational, administrative and financial management of the office and of some tasks of funded projects;
• Periodically accounting and reporting of expenditures related to the office (consumables, etc.);
• Organizations of meetings, events;
• Support in the organization of trips, missions of experts;
• Organization of trainings and workshops;
• Being the contact person for the daily activities of the Institute;
• Monitoring of activities milestones and deadlines;
• Management of the daily communication (institutional email address management);
• Support to the Director and the Board of Directors in the daily management of the Institute.
• Master degree in Urban and Regional planning is an advantage;
• Excellent work organization and communication skills;
• Experience in management;
• Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Additional skills may include:
• Good knowledge of any other languages, written and spoken;
• Willingness to travel;
• Knowledge of ISO9000 and ISO9001 standards.
What We Offer
• Inspiring working activities in cooperation with international partners;
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing international team in the urban and regional planning framework;
• Working conditions which allow professional growth and know how acquisition;
• A workplace mainly based in The Hague/NL.
This job is available for international candidates.