We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting operational activities and managing short-term projects at SPACE10. To fulfil this critical role, the candidate will successfully manage, administer and execute a wide variety of admin-related tasks across the organisation.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tasks and projects delegated by the Operations Manager, thereby providing continuity and clarity to all operational processes. SPACE10 is a highly creative and fluid working culture, so whilst this candidate will have excellent time management and administration skills, they will also feel comfortable working in a highly flexible, fast-changing environment.
What You're Gonna Do
- Draft and layout documents and presentation decks
- Oversee and action incoming requests and emails
- Keep guidelines, standards and overview documents up to date
- Support in organising team activities and make arrangements for external meetings
- Coordinate awards submissions and support on PR-related matters
- Support the team with setup of digital tools and basic IT troubleshooting
- Take and collate notes from workshops and key meetings
- Education level: BA level
- Relevant Experience: Project management, communications, administrative roles
- Specific skills: Project management, Google Apps, Adobe DC and Photoshop
- Personal characteristics: Highly organised, detail-oriented and reliable with a strong work-ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving. Ability to work independently and take initiative in solving problem but also a team-player. Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills. Interest in and eye for applying visual design based on clear guidelines. Ability to prioritise, adapt to change and thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Language: Full professional English proficiency
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.