Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
About the Role
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of designers, advisors and experts working globally. Founded to be humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigor to shape a better world.
As a Project Manager at Arup, you will help deliver project and program management and advisory services for internal and external clients across the built environment sector. You will initially be involved in client-facing projects, particularly related to the Aviation, Science and Industry sector, with a wider opportunity to work across a variety of wider building-related projects as opportunities arise.
What You're Gonna Do
You will lead the management and oversight of all aspects of project and program delivery. You will also be responsible for but not be limited to:
- Represent Arup as the day-to-day project manager on a diverse range of projects;
- Working as part of a team to deliver commissions, in full compliance with Arup Management System requirements and/or Client platforms;
- Integration and management of multidisciplinary teams to deliver high-quality output;
- Support team leaders on a range of business development activities including developing client relationships and preparation of bids;
- Develop own skills to ensure ongoing flexibility and value to clients; and
- Support the development of new service offerings.
You can identify yourself with our values and you want to collaborate with us in shaping a better world with iconic and innovative projects. To maintain Arup's high quality standards we are looking for candidates who meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Project Management;
- Minimum 6 years of project and / or program management in the built environment;
- Professional Certification in the PPM environment;
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience as a member of project teams working for external clients is an advantage; and
- Strong proficiency in Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and P6
What We Offer
NYC hiring range - The good faith base salary hiring range for this job if performed in New York City is $96,500 to $130,000 per year. Benefits are not included in the base salary. Please note hiring ranges for candidates performing work outside of NYC will differ.
Benefits that Work - At Arup, we have a comprehensive and valuable benefits program that works for our employees and their families while keeping costs low. These benefits provide health and welfare security for you as well as paid time off for rest and renewal. Our Global Profit Share Plan (paid bi-annually) provides an opportunity for you to share in the success of the Firm. As a valued employee of Arup, you can also choose to participate in our 401(k) plan with up to 10% company match to help you save for your future.
Flexible Working - We believe that flexible arrangements create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. Options for alternative schedules and the ability to work outside of the office for a portion of your workweek are available.
Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of national origin, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or other status protected by law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
This job is available for international candidates.