Micromobility Stealth Mode Startup.
Don't get stuck parking your car miles from your office, or in a part of town with no metro station. Pick up a Reby near you and get where you need to go quickly and easily. We're passionate about collaborating with cities and making them more fun places to move around in. Let's improve air quality and personal mobility together.
About the Role
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
What You're Gonna Do
- Assist the team with SQL queries and Python scripts
- Develop models and data to better understand our customer behavior
- Better integrate marketing and product data into our data warehouse
- Apply statistical methods (and some machine learning) to improve product and marketing analytics
- Build behavioral models to better understand the user journey
- Build fast data visualizations (for the rest of the departments) from all -obtained results
- Developing basic machine learning algorithms such as: collaborative filtering, predictive models, classification, etc.
- Experience with R or Python for data wrangling, manipulations and performing exploratory analysis (familiar with data manipulation libraries such as Dplyr/Purrr or Numpy/Pandas).
- Model and develop predictive and analytical models (sklearn, tensorflow)
- Ability to write basic queries in SQL.
- Hands-on analytical experience on large volumes of data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills using a range of data analysis or statistical techniques
What We Offer
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Social and team-oriented culture.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Paid Internship
- Free coffee and rides!
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.