Spacehive empowers people to shape their towns and cities by crowdfunding projects that make local places better – from street murals to hanging gardens on old railway lines and bustling street markets.
About the Role
As a Senior Business Development Manager, your primary focus will be driving Spacehive’s revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities. You will rapidly expand our market coverage in the local government market and open up new verticals in the corporate and giving sectors.
What You're Gonna Do
- Proactively generate new business opportunities through existing networks and new outreach in line with growth expectations for the business
- Progress opportunities through full sales cycle from pitching, developing proposals and responding to tenders to invoicing and receiving payment
- Support the Head of Business Development in developing a robust, yet ambitious business development strategy, including entering new verticals, with supporting KPIs and targets
- Work with Account Delivery & Product team, where appropriate, to continuously improve offer and service deliverables
- Monitor, forecast, and report on pipeline activity and growth
- Develop and maintain business development collateral, systems, and processes
- Represent the company at various events and meetings to raise the profile of our work
You will be skilled in all aspects of the business development cycle and able to demonstrate experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Ideally you will have experience of taking a fast growing company into new corporate verticals.
As such you will be self-starting, tenacious and excellent at growing and nurturing your own networks. An outstanding pitcher, you can also create persuasive sales copy and compelling sales collateral.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding individual sales targets
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Self-starter with a willingness to build up own pipeline of opportunities
- Strategically and commercially minded
What We Offer
- 25 working days holiday
- Workplace Pension
- Second Home Spitalfields membership: benefits include members drinks, an incredible array of guest talks, and yoga classes
£45- £55k /year DOE
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.