Spacehive empowers people to shape their towns and cities by crowdfunding projects that make local places better – from street murals to hanging gardens on old railway lines and bustling street markets.
About the Role
This role sits within the team responsible for the success our partnerships. The Partnership Manager’s role within that team is to promote the partner’s offer of funding to project creators and help them to run successful campaigns.
What You're Gonna Do
- Own responsibility for achieving and exceeding target project numbers for our partnerships.
- Devise and run marketing and promotional campaigns for each round of partner funding, aimed at maximising the number of project creators who come forward to start crowdfunding campaigns. This includes but is not limited to:
- Obtaining lists of prospective project creators from partners that we can market to
- Managing lists and pushing email campaigns through our database
- Use social media and other techniques to reach beyond the partners current contacts
- Building relationships with supportive local groups and providing them with content so they can promote the opportunity for us
- Disseminating content via our growing Activation Partner network ( Nextdoor, In-link etc)
- Plan and deliver engaging workshops and events to inspire project creators to create campaigns
- Provide extra support to projects tactically to maximise the number and quality of projects in the cohort
- Provide weekly progress updates to the Partnership Director and Partners during rounds
- Constantly build out the support tools and content needed to support the success of project cohorts and look for ways to improve online and offline processes.
- Create case studies that show partners the value of our work
- Experience of community outreach and engagement (whether in marketing and promotion, programme delivery, or even business development)
- Successfully delivered engagement programme including planning and executing impactful events, internal training, workshops, webinars etc
- Highly organised and driven with the ability to hit ambitious targets and deadlines
- Start-up experience is a plus but not essential - candidates must be used to working in a fast paced environment and have a genuine interest in supporting community groups run amazing campaigns.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.