COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas so you can arrive wherever you go with a smile on your face. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, which launched eScooter Sharing in Berlin in August 2016, as a new business segment in the Mobility Services sector. Our electric scooter fleet saves time and is a good complement to the existing inner-city mobility offering.
Our eScooters are available around the clock in Berlin, Paris and Madrid and are easy to find, book and drive. We offer our customers an individual and inexpensive alternative to public transport and cars in city traffic.
What You're Gonna Do
As an intern in marketing at COUP you will ...
- support our team in the planning, preparation and implementation of events.
- have the opportunity to plan, implement and evaluate your own projects with the help of the BI team in order to generate key learnings.
- support in the creation and implementation of social media and community campaigns, but also provide your own input.
- prepare market and competition analyses that serve as a basis for decisionmaking for further marketing activities.
- participate in the development of new cooperation and sponsoring strategies.
- assume responsibility for the development and coordination of marketing communication media (merchandise).
- You are in an economics program - ideally with a marketing focus - and have 4-6 months for a full time internship starting April/May 2019.
- Through internships or similar, you have already gained some experience in the world of work and now want to prove your creativity, initiative and analytical ability.
- You are generally interested in trends in the mobility industry and trends in the field of e-mobility.
- You are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written.
- You work in a structured, flexible and self-reliant manner.
- You have a valid driving license.
- Strong communicative and organizational skills.
- Hands-on mentality and find pleasure in dealing with our community.
- Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university and a compulsory internship according to the study regulations.
What We Offer
- Work with an international dynamic team and the best eScooter on the market.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team - Share your office with marketing and operations professionals and gain experience beyond your field of expertise.
- Become part of the adventure to become the leading provider of global shared mobility.
- Office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse).
- Regular social events.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.