The Class of 2020 Foundation is a partner-based non-profit organization with a simple goal: to further the professionalism and knowledge of student housing in Europe and beyond. Established in 2011, the Class of 2020 is now the largest European Student Housing platform open to anyone and everyone. Our small and flexible team operates out of Amsterdam.
Our mission is to be the leading think tank on student housing in Europe. We provide an international network of complementary partners, members and associations. By bringing people together, we offer and share high-quality information and best practices. We aim for a student housing market that is open, international, professional, sophisticated and developed to fully accommodate student needs.
About the Role
As Marketing & Communication Coordinator, you are the one whom transforms our manifesto into a movement. You shape our international profile, enhance the awareness of our foundation among defined and growing communities, especially the real estate industry, student living companies, higher education institutions and city governments. You are the one who elevates our reputation to the next level by engaging people through strategic marketing and communication activities, including our well established events.
As a successful candidate to this position, you are also willing to go beyond the functional boundaries with an aim to synergise with other team members and realise the shared goals of the of the foundation. You report to Managing Director.
What You're Gonna Do
- Develop and execute a marketing and communication plan, addressing The Class’s vision,
- Curate our communication messages through creative writing and editing,
- Translate and customise our research findings to inspire different target audiences, especially for media publicity,
- Execute and coordinate day to day communications on our website, social media, newsletters and sales campaigns
- Find and develop new channels and media partners that further expand the visibility of The Class of 2020.
- You have 3 years of proven experience in strategic marketing and communications, preferably with a strong affection for the scope of our think thank.
- You are a natural and passionate communicator with a full professional fluency in English. Fluency in other European languages is a plus,
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Twitter and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Affinity with Salesforce CRM and Analytics tools is a plus.
- You exemplify a structured work approach and able to work with clear goals and deadlines with a feel for commercial opportunity,
- You identify yourself as a fun-loving person and see work as more than just a job, team as more than just colleagues and yourself as more than just an employee.
What We Offer
- A fulltime position in a lively 12 people co-working space in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Grow with Europe’s leading think tank on student accommodation and university-cities.
- Being part of an ambitious, international and fun team.
- Opportunity to travel Europe’s most exciting university-cities.
- Competitive compenstation package, including a stipend for your personal development.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.