reSITE is an international collaborative and non-profit platform based in Prague to exchange ideas about making cities more livable, competitive and resilient. We organize major international festivals and conferences in addition to dozens of events throughout the year such as workshops, film premiers, discussions, urban games, bike rides and architectural competitions and interventions.
About the Role
Are you passionate about communication & media to support an important mission to change the way we think about architecture & cities? Are you keen on working with an international team? Are you ready to join the team behind the best event of the year?
reSITE is a non-profit platform supporting the intersections and synergies of architecture, urbanism, politics, culture, and economics working in Prague, Lisbon, Berlin & North America. For the past seven years, reSITE became a leading voice in Europe in the field of rethinking urban planning, architecture and urban development, attracting political leaders of inspirational cities to its Prague’s flagship event. reSITE connects leaders across disciplines and brings a multitude of events, debates, film screenings, exhibitions and bike rides for the general public.
Recently, reSITE opened #ManifestoMarket, a pop-up space on an unused plot of land in the center of Prague. reSITE was founded in 2011 by Martin Barry, a landscape architect, originally from New York. reSITE’s guest curator is Greg Lindsay.
What You're Gonna Do
- Implement effective communication strategy working, develop media partnerships & public affairs.
- Implement a communications plan, ensuring all is on the budget & schedule.
- Write and edit press releases, blog posts, newsletter content.
- Develop and disseminate marketing materials to support event ticketing strategy e.g. launch flash sales and exclusive offers.
- Coordinate digital and offline comms w goals and creative concepts.
- Plan & coordinate events, such as press conferences, VIP parties, cocktails (guest-lists, invitations, branding).
- Create proposals & reports for the partners.
- Support with writing, editing, contact database management and growth, follow-ups, photo archive management, ads spaces booking.
- REGENERATE conference planned in September 2019, and other events planned in 2019
- Draft and send press releases.
- Handle incoming requests for information from media outlets.
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Follow the ticketing strategy and generate promo codes.
- Oversee the event webpage content and updates.Collect and edit PR and marketing materials (e.g. photos, speaker bios).Request and book media and ads spaces (barters).
- Draft and keep a marketing budget.
- Communicate with the creative studio, graphic designers.
- 3+ years of the experience in working with/for the media, PR, communications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy, dynamic, environments.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Czech native speaker.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape.
- Insight in the new media environment and keen interest to drive the content and influencer PR.
- Bonus: experience from NGOs/CSR projects welcomed.
What We Offer
- A full-time starting immediately.
- Exposure to international experience, partnering with top global communities and partners.
- An office space in Prague’s city center will be provided.
- Partial home-office possible upon agreement, flexible working hours.
- Fee to be discussed.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.