We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
We are seeking a structured and digitally-fluent student to join our team in Copenhagen.
The Student Assistant will be responsible for supporting operational activities and managing short-term projects at SPACE10. To fulfil this critical role, the candidate will successfully manage, administer and execute a wide variety of admin-related tasks across the organisation. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing tasks delegated by the Operations Coordinator, thereby providing continuity and clarity to key operational processes. Whilst this candidate will have excellent time management and administration skills, they will also feel comfortable working in a highly flexible, fast-changing environment.
The Student Assistant will report to the Operations Coordinator.
What You're Gonna Do
- Support existing and new co-workers with setup of hardware, digital tools and IT troubleshooting
- Maintain overview of hardware and accessories, and ensure ordering and maintenance as needed
- Maintain overview of phone plans, and ensure creation, cancellation and changes as needed
- Maintain and develop guidelines and processes for using digital tools
- Contribute with and improve on digital initiatives that support the whole organisation
- Technical support on workshops and events
- Support residents and project hires with recruitment-related administration, such as visa applications
- Education level: BA level (ideal candidate third-year undergraduate)
- Relevant Experience: Project management, communications, administrative roles, basic macOS understanding. Experience with wordpress is a plus but not a requirement.
- Specific skills: Project management, strong digital skills in e.g. Google Apps, macOS and as a plus Adobe CC
- Personal characteristics: Highly organised, detail-oriented and reliable with a strong work-ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving. Ability to work independently and take initiative in solving problems but also a team-player. Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills. Interest in and eye for applying visual design based on clear guidelines. Ability to prioritise and thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Language: Full professional English proficiency
What We Offer
Part-time: 20-25 hours per week
Application deadline: 7th July
Invitation for interviews: 9th July
Interviews: 11th July 1-5pm (please block if invited for interviews)
Final decision: 12th July
Start date: 5th August 1-year fixed term contract
Point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.