OMA is an international practice operating within the traditional boundaries of architecture and urbanism. AMO, a research and design studio, applies architectural thinking to domains beyond.
About the Role
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for a French-speaking Junior Business Developer to join our Business Development department. The department is responsible for actively developing, acquiring and assessing potential projects, conducting market research and following up on market opportunities worldwide.
In this position, you will assist with RFI’s, RFQ’s, RFP’s and client proposals. You will assist both in maintaining a clear overview of a continuous flow of business related inquires and in initial assessment of potential new projects. You will also assist in market research, prepare regular status updates, develop marketing material and provide active support to the Business Development team. You will report to the Head of BD, and ultimately to the Partnership.
What You're Gonna Do
- MA/BA Degree in Architecture, candidates with a real estate background with an affinity for Architecture will also be considered
- French-speaking, fluency in English.
- 2 years+ professional experience in acquisition / market research required, preferably in the architecture, real estate or development field
- Experience in responding to RFI’s, RFQ’s, RFP’s, and direct assignment proposals
- Commercial drive
- Ability to develop unconventional commercial solutions for unique creative opportunities
- Experience with managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Interest in and affinity with market research
- Self-discipline, pro-active and confident in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of architecture and master planning and/or the art and design world is recommended
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.