Humanising Autonomy envisions a future where people around the world can naturally and intuitively interact with autonomous systems, and is creating a new category of human-centred products that help people and autonomous systems to better understand, interact, and work with each other.
About the Role
At Humanising Autonomy our aim is to enable a safer, more human-centered implementation of autonomous technology. Our human intent prediction platform is able to recognise and predict pedestrian and vulnerable road user behaviour in real-time. The technology understands the full range of human behaviour, and predicts numerous pedestrian behaviours and intentions across different environments using only visual cameras.
We are now looking for a Public Policy and Partnerships Manager who can help us achieve our vision of a global standard of how autonomous systems will interact with people within the automotive and mobility industries.
You will be part of the core team and help achieve our vision of a global standard of how autonomous systems will interact with people within the automotive and mobility industries. You will be responsible for Humanising Autonomy’s Public Policy strategy and will be leading the Partnerships and Consortium development with Public and Private stakeholders in the mobility ecosystem.
The role will involve building and executing the right strategy for large scale deployment of Humanising Autonomy’s intent prediction technology across various cities. You will be driving Humanising Autonomy’s standardisation efforts to establish a new standard for how autonomous systems interact with people. The role will be based out of London, UK with regular national and international travel.
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!
What You're Gonna Do
- Working with the Business and Product teams to define Humanising Autonomy’s Deployment strategy and establish Public Partnerships
- Developing Humanising Autonomy’s Public Policy strategy
- Developing and managing partnerships with cities and the public sector
- Leading public funding efforts, consortium building, and grant writing
- Executing public relations and event involvement to create strong partner relationships.
- Researching and evaluating existing policies and government strategies
- Interacting with policymakers, committees, and coalitions; and communicating Humanising Autonomy’s public policy efforts
- At least three years' experience working in public policy, consultancy, mobility, government or another relevant discipline showing a similar level of thinking
- An in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Urban Mobility ecosystem, public policy and Government at UK, US and European levels, including institutional structures, processes, key decision makers and the media
- Strong relationship building skills and emotional intelligence to build rapport and trust and work effectively with different types of people at all levels
- Proven experience in people management and strategic planning
- A drive to achieve personal work goals and objectives
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.