Rooftop Republic’s team has been pioneering the urban farming movement over the last five years. Our vision is to revolutionise the food system and transform the relationship people have with their food.
We are a truly multi-disciplinary team and we collaborate with architects, engineers, organic farmers, chefs and nutritionists to develop and deliver urban farming solutions.
About the Role
We’re seeking an Accounting / Administrative Assistant (Part Time) to join us!
Accounting Assistant responsibilities will include daily accounting tasks, managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree or background and are interested in working in a fast-growing social enterprise, we’d like to meet you.
What You're Gonna Do
- Prepare daily accounting vouchers, data entries, and document filing
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Prepare invoices administration including invoice preparing, issuance to clients and external partners, updating and filing on a timely basis, reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies, prepare bank deposits
- Prepare month-end closing and reporting & year-end AR
- Create and update reports, participate and prepare documents for an annual audit
- Process reimbursement forms
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Review and file payroll, tax and MPF documents
- Provide administrative and HR support including but not limited to preparing/updating human resources documents; updating and maintaining employee information and data
- Provide clerical support and undertake filing duties
- LCCI Level 3 or Higher Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations in Hong Kong
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Wave)
- A self-motivated, well-organized, a strong sense of responsibility and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
What We Offer
Candidate must have the right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
Office Hours: On average 3-4 days/week
Work Location: Lai Chi Kok
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.