The International Society of City and Regional Planners (ISOCARP) is a global association of experienced professional planners. It was founded in 1965 in a bid to bring together recognised and highly-qualified planners in an international network.
About the Role
We are looking for young and dynamic Project Assistants, interested in administrative work at the Head Office (with immediate effect), and communicating with the members and the Board members of the Society.
The Project Assistants will be involved in development of international projects, research activities, engaging with the international network of the Society and our international partners. Candidate should be therefore interested in international contacts, should also have interest in Project Management, and open to eventual international travels. Experience in social media, website management and publishing / design would be an asset, as well as working experience in another international organisation.
What You're Gonna Do
- Maintaining regular contact with members, partners and national and international organisations, as well as with the Executive Committee and all other ISOCARP committees
- Assistance in membership administration and activities
- Preparation of international events, workshops and congresses in Asia, Europe and Africa
- Proficient in MS Office, and / or Word Press
- Social Media knowledge
- Basic knowledge of office management
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality, diplomacy and sound judgment
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Good command of English, command of Dutch and other languages are an asset
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and to prioritise
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.