C40 connects more than 90 of the world’s greatest cities. It is focused on tackling climate change and driving urban action that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and climate risks, while increasing the health, wellbeing and economic opportunities of urban citizens.
About the Role
The Regional Coordinator supports the East, Southeast Asia and Oceania, and the South and West Asia Regional Directors and Deputies in a variety of tasks to ensure that the regional team operates in an optimal way.
What You're Gonna Do
- Provide administrative support to the Regional and Deputy Regional Directors in East, Southeast Asia and Oceania based in Singapore and South and West Asia based in India
- Conduct communications activities for the Regional Directors and the deputies including preparing communications materials, such as updating articles for C40 website and the C40 Knowledge Hub
- Conduct desk research as required to gather or assess information on supported cities and projects, as well as compiling progress reports on city actions
- Provide support in preparation for meetings and conferences, such as drafting Power Points and speaking notes
- Perform diary support to these Regional Directors, including confirming appointments and coordinating meetings and logistics
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel including preparing visa paperwork as needed
- Reconcile travel expenses for the Regional Directors and Deputy Regional Directors
- Respond to enquiries from internal and external contacts and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution
- Establish and maintain lines of communication and positive working relationships with all parties across the C40 network of offices and member cities
- Manage and update contact protocols in these regions
- Translate documents as and when necessary.
- Demonstrable work experience in an administrative role
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- A natural communicator and collaborator, able to effectively manage own time, prioritise activities and accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Successful track record of working in a comparable role within a complex environment
- Proven track record of developing and implementing systems to enable the effective delivery of business processes
- Experience of success in building and forming working relationships across professional and operational boundaries within an organisation and with external organisations
- Comfortable with technology, including web-based communications and Excel spreadsheets
- International experience, particularly working across different cultures, languages and time zones
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude who can anticipate needs of stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Strong oral/written communication, research, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of other language in the region, where possible
What We Offer
Position Title: Regional Coordinator, East, Southeast Asia and Oceania, South and West Asia
Salary: SGD 45042 per annum
Applicants must already have the right to work in Singapore. Some travel may be required as part of the role.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 June 2020.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.