We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
We are seeking a 1-year project-hire to join our team in Copenhagen.
SPACE10 is looking for an experienced producer to join our digital team. The ideal candidate has a passion for AR, mobile computing and digital product design.
You will work from Copenhagen in a team of 24 value-driven people from 11 different countries. Your coworker’s backgrounds will range from aerospace engineering to anthropology, from urban planning to computer science, from journalism to digital design.
As Lead Digital Producer, you’ll be driving our AR app project. This means project planning, partner facilitation, performing general app-related operations and aligning internal and external communications. The focus area for your role will be to maintain an efficient and effective project workflow while contributing novel product ideas and frameworks to better the app.
You will play a key role in our digital team and collaborate with design leads, directors and creative technologists — as well as our extensive network of external partners and IKEA stakeholders. You will report directly to Director Kaave Pour.
What You're Gonna Do
- Collaborate with design, engineering and communications teams to provide smooth creative and development processes.
- Coordinate the exchange of ideas, decisions, issues and noted action items between key people, teams and partners.
- Lead and present strategic presentations for various project stakeholders.
- Manage and support design production of the AR app.
- Track and report on project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables.
- Plan, coordinate and align roadmaps and OKRs across workstreams.
- Setup and monitor budgets, monthly reports, contracts and NDAs.
- Manage creative campaigns and communications.
- Setup and facilitate video- and shoot-production with creative partners.
- Align communications with internal and external stakeholders/partners.
- Experience (5+) working with digital technology and production planning.
- Experience working with international design and/or technology studios (preferably).
- High standard of knowledge of mobile computing, augmented reality and product design.
- Problem-solving skills demonstrated through identifying obstacles, careful analysis and designing simple and tangible solutions.
- Proficient listening skills demonstrated through candid and constructive feedback to your team and yourself.
- Strong command of the English language — both writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Well-organised, methodical and able to conduct multiple tasks with high accuracy.
- Skilled in tackling a large variety of problems in an environment with many unknowns.
- Proficient in presenting work and actively gathering feedback, both internally and with external partners.
- Adept at gathering creative input and designing presentations.
You are value-driven and passionate. You like to step in, take responsibility and own your decisions. You spot opportunities and act on them and you constantly seek to push the boundaries of digital and spatial computing. You do your work with pride and integrity. You refuse to accept mediocrity and attend to every detail.
You embrace change and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have an outgoing personality and enjoy being on calls and in meetings with several people with different nationalities and backgrounds. You are efficient and positive under pressure.
What We Offer
- 5 weeks vacation + 5 paid days off
- Flexible hour & remote work policy
- iPhone + Phone plan
- Apple MacBook Pro + AirPods
- Lunch plan (vegan)
- Activities eg. field trips, workshops, celebrations and dinners
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.