We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for managing projects that improve the overall quality of customer support for our bike and scooter offerings in the United States and Canada (JUMP). You’ll become an expert on bike and scooter support and will work closely with other members of the team, including analysts and content managers to define and implement the desired service experience in our region. You will also be expected to work closely with stakeholders in Operations and Product, and will work with our Global and Regional Community Operations teams towards shared goals.
As a Project Manager for New Mobility Support, you will advance Uber’s urban mobility initiatives by steering interdepartmental and cross functional teams to integrate process and technology improvements. You’ll need excellent stakeholder management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
As Uber continues to expand its services and technologies around the world, the Community Operations (CommOps) team is looking for a highly motivated hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced cross-functional environment and is excited to improve how our Compliance-related customer support.
What You're Gonna Do
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for bike and scooter users
- Work closely with our US & Canada operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Turn support data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Become a subject matter expert and essential thought partner to regional leadership in developing a best-in-class customer experience
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
- Be the source of knowledge to train, educate, and answer questions from project managers, customer service representatives (CSRs) or other stakeholders in the organization
- Develop, maintain, and QA content for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to ensure that the voice, tone, and brand of support is consistent and effective
- Bachelor’s Degree with impressive academic record
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, informed by data-driven insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the necessary tone for any given situation at Uber and craft content that resonates as a result
- Experience building efficient processes that scale across a large organization
- Self-motivated with experience strategically problem solving, facilitating action, and project ownership
- Experience uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- A passion for the e-mobility space, JUMP, and the overall goals of sustainable transportation
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.