We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
The Finance Manager at SPACE10 will primarily be responsible for overseeing all operational finance at SPACE10. To fulfil this crucial role the candidate will successful manage, administer and execute a wide variety of finance-related tasks across the organisation. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all organisational budget streams, implementing all projects allocations, performing finance-related administration, including controlling accounting, handling official documents, and most importantly, ensuring the overall structure and process is kept up to date. Success in this role will provide continuity and clarity of all operational finance tasks. Knowledge regarding business models /venture models /entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
The Financial Manager will report to the Managing Director.
What You're Gonna Do
- Budget management: Create all budgets, implement them within the organisation and make sure they are being kept – while still maintaining the financial overview across the organisation. Hereby: Managing and administering the digital accounting system, control the cash flow.
- Operational finance: Managing external bookkeepers, invoicing and tax-related tasks in a timely manner, including operating as primary point of contact with our external accountant.
- HR related administration: Implementing and managing tasks related to salaries, pensions and employment contracts.
- Governance and compliance: Administering documentation related to local municipality regulations and other ad hoc tasks.
- Education level: Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Administration and Finance.
- Experience: 3 years post-graduate finance related work experience.
- Specific skills: Operational finance in a modern setting (Income statements/balance sheets, cash flow analysis, accounting techniques), business modelling and entrepreneurial knowledge as well as a forward thinking, solution-oriented mindset.
- Personal characteristics: Flexible and happy to work with fluidity, at the same time structured, good attention to detail while also able to maintain overview, entrepreneurial flair and ready for a young, dynamic company.
- Language skills: Fluent in Danish and English – both written and speech.
- Physical abilities: None, we encourage everyone to apply.
- Software skills: E-conomic, and a broader knowledge of relevant fintech is a plus (PLEO, Roger, etc.)
What We Offer
- 1-year fixed contract (maternity cover).
- Application deadline: 14th November 2018.
- Interview date: 20th November.
- Job starts January 6th 2019.
- Salary based on skills and level of experience.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.