About the Programme
ABOUT: three-weeks introduction into the local housing context. Together with an international group of participants and a multidisciplinary team of mentors and experts, we design solutions and strategies for future housing scenarios in a transforming neighborhood in the city of Kyiv: Podil District.
- Building your network
- Professional and cultural exchange
- Increasing knowledge
- Enhancing your working skills
PARTNERS: GIZ Ukraine, ZOTOV & CO, ACT|UP.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
– Professionals interested in the exploration of living conditions and scenarios at a wide range of scales, a deep and sincere understanding of economics, users, identity, practices, ecology, actors, and the network as a whole;
– Critical thinkers and researchers who are interested in the exploration of current urban conditions of the rapidly expanding Eastern European metropolis of Kyiv;
– Practitioners who are inspired to explore housing as a theme by learning from highly experienced experts who are also actively involved in on-going real-life projects;
– Professionals interested in exploring research methodologies;
– Activists, representatives of NGOs whose activities are connected to urban development and aim to design enabling strategies;
– Developers looking for innovation and leadership tools of how to connect the interests of the construction business with the need to improve the architectural environment of build areas;
– Leaders with a strong interest in city development projects who want to join a global, diverse, professional network of like-minded people.
❗APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 27, 2020 (18:00 CET)
Do not miss a chance and apply now!
CANactions School is an educational platform, with offices in Kyiv and Amsterdam. Our mission is to enhance the creation of places and communities where people love to live and work.