About the Programme
- The EIT Urban Mobility course "Disrupting MaaS" MOOC (A Massive Open Online Course ) is designed to enhance the skills of professionals working in the MaaS ecosystem, in order to facilitate a comprehensive and successful implementation of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in cities across Europe and around the World.
- The course will cover the key aspects of MaaS from theory to practice. It will feature speakers from the MaaS industry, academic speakers and it will also feature real case studies.
- Free to enrol. Certification of completion 60€
- The course will be available for free online for anyone to enrol, and the students will have the option to receive a certificate for a small fee.
- Mobility & (Smart) City planners, who lead, manage, advise or support the integration of MaaS schemes in the current mobility ecosystem.
- Mobility & (Smart) City consultants/advisors, who advise cities on MaaS implementation.
- Professionals from public and private organisations involved in the regulation, communication, strategic alliance and other key actions needed to make room for MaaS in cities.
- Mobility providers and transport operators, who need to adapt their operations to the new MaaS mobility scheme and technology.
- Students & professionals interested in getting deeper knowledge about MaaS.
Apart from being comfortable speaking and understanding English and being passionate about the latest trends in mobility, there are no specific requirements to register.
This course is jointly developed by a consortium awarded by the EIT Academy 2021 call, supported by the European Commission. The consortium is formed by CARNET (Future Mobility Research Hub), FACTUAL (Mobility Innovation Consultancy), the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and Artech consulting (business innovation company specialised in Technology).