About the Event
Every other Tuesday, the Think Tank Urban AI organizes a webinar to better understand the challenges of urban Artificial Intelligence.
Our very own All Things Urban team will be moderating one of these conversations: "How to get a job in Urban AI" - a roundtable with career-related questions to AI experts, guiding young urbanists who are looking to work in urban data science, urban digital technologies, data governance, and more.
ABOUT THE SERIES
How can AI help us build sustainable cities ? What are programmable infrastructures ? How will augmented mobility reshape our streets ? What is the impact of AI on Architecture ?
To answer these questions (and many others !) we will interview and exchange with global pioneers in the emering field of urban Artificial Intelligence (urban AI).
They come from Tel Aviv, Seoul or New York. They are architects, CEOs or researchers. But they all have in common that they imagine, design and develop the urban AI of tomorrow.
- October 19th : "AI Localism : Towards a New Data Governance" with Stefaan Verhulst (TheGovLab) and Andrew Young (The GovLab)
- November 2nd : "Beyond the Thrid Space" with Rafael Luna (PRAUD - Hanyang University )
- November 16th : "The Impact of AI on Arhcitecture" with Shany Barath (Technion IIT - Shaga Architects)
- November 30th : "How to get a Job in Urban AI ?"( in partnership with All Things Urban) with Chenai Chair ( Mozilla), Katya Letunovsky (Habitadum), Dr. Laura Narvaez Zertuche (Foster + Partners) and Naysan Saran (CANN Forecast)
- December 7th : "Amsterdam : The World's Most AI Ready-City ?" with Maarten Sukel (City of Amsterdam)
- December 14th : "Programmable Infrastructures" with Michael Batty (UCL-CASA), Tom Benson (MIT Senseable City Lab) and Stephan van Dijk (AMS Institute)
Where : On Zoom
Limited number of tickets
Urban AI is a Think Tank that federates a global and multidisciplinary community. Together, they propose ethical modes of governance and sustainable uses of urban Artificial Intelligence (AI).