About the Event
All Things Urban will be at WRLDCTY: The Global Forum for Urban Innovation in New York City October 2-4 and you're invited to join - for FREE - from anywhere around the world!
WRLDCTY connects a global community around expertly curated sessions and
workshops that uncover, provoke, and inspire inventive solutions transforming cities
around the world.
🔔 **All Things Urban is an official media partner of WRLDCTY**.
🎟️ Your VIP Pass: Register with the code ATDVIP to get 25% off your in-person ticket, or register for FREE for a virtual part of the event. This is your chance to network face-to-face with industry leaders, city planners, and architects. In-person spots are limited!
WRLDCTY SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS
- Rohit T. Aggarwala, NYC Chief Climate Officer
- Hélène Chartier, Director of Urban Planning and Design, C40 Cities
- Craig Edward Dykers; Architect and Founding Partner, Snøhetta
- Ole Scheeren, Architect and Principal, Büro Ole Scheeren
- Fokke Moerel, Partner and Architect, MVRDV
- Ed Glaeser, author, Triumph of the City
- Signe Kongebro, Global Design Director, Urbanism, Partner, Henning Larsen
- Dror Benshetrit, Founder, Supernature Labs
- Claire Johnston, CEO, Lendlease Americas
- Dr. Hila Oren, CEO, Tel Aviv Foundation
- Jeff Speck, City Planner, Writer
See the full list at wrldcty.com
For three days, you’ll be embedded in a community of designers, technologists and
city-makers who are solving critical urban challenges. Uncover how we create conditions
for inventive cities, hear from leading voices who are shaping net-zero cities, and meet the
technologies disrupting urban design in revolutionary ways.
WRLDCTY PROGRAM & EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- **2024 World’s Best Cities Ranking Announcement!**
The World’s Best Cities take the stage in NYC as the 8th annual global cities ranking is
- **Urban Innovation and Futures Lab.**
WRLDCTY kicks off with the Urban Futures Lab: an interactive leadership workshop led by global
foresight experts and innovation strategists to equip you to not only imagine the future of cities
but affect it.
- **Live Debate: A.I vs. The Future of Cities.**
Leaders in real estate, urban planning, technology and architecture go head to head to debate the
role of A.I and the pros and cons of the revolutionary disruption that’s happening in real time.
- **Urban Tours and Labs**
After two days in the Times Center, in-person attendees turn the city into
their lab. Join interactive, expert-led experiences such as exploring new urban cycling
infrastructure with Brompton Bicycles, the transformation of Gowanus in Brooklyn, and more.
If you are engaged in any of the industries related to urbanism and city development—be it architecture, urban planning, urban mobility, or urban tech—this event is for you. It’s a golden opportunity to network, learn and collaborate.
💻 How to Attend?
- Virtually: Grab your free virtual pass via a link below.
- In-Person: Use the code ATDVIP to get 25% off in-person passes
WRLDCTY is the only city global event of its kind, bridging the gap between culture, technology, design and innovation to shape the cities of tomorrow. With broadcast hubs in London, Dubai, Toronto, Hong Kong, Houston, Singapore and Vancouver, WRLDCTY brings you the best ideas about cities from the best cities in the world.